Happy 2015 !!



Another year comes to an end.
Like all others before, even this one whizzed by.
Hope 2014 was a fulfilling year for you.
Hope you are able to look back and feel proud of what you did, how you contributed to society and the goodness you spread.

Every year end, I have a habit of making a list of the major milestones of the year for me and the reasons why. Its an incredible reflection of what filled my year. It gives me goal posts for the coming year too. I encourage you to do the same. I am sure it will be valuable for you.

Most people I met this week said " This year went by so fast !". I said it too. Thinking about it, most of us say it almost every year! Coz time does fly. It will fly in 2015 too!

As we ready ourselves to welcome another year,  I would like to wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. I wish sincerely, that you pursue your dreams with renewed vigour and find a higher meaning to your life.

Happy 2015 !!!





 

Comments

Popular Posts