10 Leadership lessons from Narendra Modiji's interview with Arnab on Times Now
The country watched with rapt attention the just telecast interview of Narendra Modiji on Times Now.
Social media, BBM /Whatsapp etc are all abuzz with views, comments and perceptions about this interview. Personally,I really enjoyed it. Mainly for the leadership lessons I got out of it. Modiji gave a top class, super distilled leadership session for us absolutely free. Thanks Modiji. Here is the list of lessons I got. Please add yours.
1) Be optimistic & confident
2) Work very hard
3) Institutionalise an idea
4) Empower the team
5) Have clarity, be sure about facts
6) Give the entire credit to the team
7) Be tough and courageous
8) Dont hesitate to apologise
9) An objection can become an opportunity for growth
10) Voice, Body Language, Smile counts!