Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Dream


My Dream

Yes I have a dream
Like I hope everyone does
Coz that's what makes life worth living 

Gives life its very purpose

Yes I have a dream
Of a One World Family
Bonds of love uniting all
Peace and harmony measuring tall


Yes I have a dream
That every life is precious

Diversity celebrated
People love each other with simplicity 

Joyfully elated

Yes I have a dream 
That trusting is ok 
Happiness Natural 
Life is easy
Not so formal! 

Yes I have a dream
I can make a difference 

Carve my path, my destiny
 Commit life to a higher cause 
Serve with humility

Yes I have a dream
Like I hope everyone does
Coz that's what makes life worth living 

Gives life its very purpose

4 comments:

  1. wow its real good poem congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very precious words. You've said so much in such a sweet and simple way. Beautiful . Shantanu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet & beautiful. Profound. Touched me.
    JGD
    Ramya

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Blogger Templates